How to Cheat on GED Test: Bullet Proof Guide and Tips
There are many kinds of qualifying tests in the US. As you know, for secondary school students, there is the Independent School Entrance Examination called the ISEE, the Secondary School Admission Test called SSAT, the Cooperative Admissions Examination Programs called COOP, and lots more.
There is also the Scholastic Aptitude Test known as SAT, the American College Test regarded as ACT, the Classic Learning Test called CLT, and many others for undergraduate students. There are more tests for language proficiency, professional courses, psychological tests, and lots more. All these tests, in one way or the other, can be cheated on. You only need to know how.
Over 17 million people have had a GED certificate since the start of GED in 1943. The test assessed students on different subjects. These subjects are science, social studies, mathematics, literature of writing and reading, and language options like French, Brazilian, and Spanish. So, what is this GED test all about?
Table of Contents
- What is GED?
- GED Test Cheats
- How to Cheat on a Math Test Without Getting Caught?
- Tips for Passing the GED Math
- Is Your GED Stressing You Out?
- Can you cheat on a GED test?
- How many times can you retake the GED?
- Can someone else take the GED test for me?
- Is GED harder than high school diploma?
- How hard is it to pass a GED test?
What is GED?
GED is known as the General Educational Development (GED) test. It involves four subjects which are for certification into High Schools in the US and Canada. It is a testing service that has been authorized by the American Council on Education (ACE). The GED test is a test for those who haven’t completed a high school diploma yet want to earn a high school certificate.
As a recognized form of test internationally, it is meant for those who want to switch to the US and need an equivalent of the high school diploma results. The test is often taken on a computer which means that you need the knowledge of the computer to be able to take the test. However, what are the ways to cheat on math tests, and is the GED test easy?
GED Test Cheats
Many people believe there is an exact sheet that has the test answers in them. You can’t find a copy of live questions with the answers on them online. Taking the GED, no lies, is tough. This is why you need to think twice before dropping out of high school. If you can afford to stay in school, stay in school and get your certificate. But you don’t need to panic if you’re already a dropout or you just want to take the test and continue with your academic life. There is a way to manipulate the computer if you’re smart enough to know about its operation.
The GED test is very thorough, which means that you have a lot of eyes on you when you write the test. You can’t sneak things in and not be caught. There is thorough searching before you’re allowed into the test center. The footage of the test is also reviewed to see anything that could revoke your score or anything that could arouse interest in you. While cheating may not be the best option, you may still find something related to actual cheating to pass your test. The subjects of the test are maths, social studies, science, literature of reading, and writing.
- For your social studies test: you need to be aware of the things happening in the country and the environment, things which Pearson (who develops the tests) could be inclined to fix in your test. These are the things that motivate test questions.
- For your science test: different innovations have occurred so far. What you must do is to sieve through history and choose the ones that have the most significant impact on the present and the ones with the least significant impact on the present. You would’ve known about some of these things in high school. You can also know some of these things if you were ever a fan of good movies.
- For your writing and reading test: there is a way to manipulate it. While reading, read the first two paragraphs and the last paragraphs to know what the essay is all about. This will work for you if you have limited time to go through all the content. You can also read the first two sentences of each paragraph as well as the last two sentences. They paraphrase what a paragraph is all about. For your writing composition, you need to know the basic rules of writing for functionality. Note: go straight to the point when you write. There are no automatic GED test answers but you can get some by yourself.
How to Cheat on a Math Test Without Getting Caught?
If you’re a university or college student, you already know that the questions you find are not the everyday kind of questions. They are questions that require profound reflection and calculations. But it’s nothing to be afraid about. If you want to know how to cheat on GED math test, you can consider:
- Get the GED Formula Sheet for Math: This is the first thing you must possess if you want to pass the test. Depending on the focus for the year, you’ll most likely find topics on algebraic, geometry, Pythagorean theorem, and other formulas which you can start practicing in advance. If you want to note details, you can opt for a rubber band. Now, rubber bands are overhyped. They are on many websites now. As an alternative, you can sketch a few formulas at the helm of your clothes in the inner band.
- Note the Most Important Formulas: You can also try having the most important formulas already mastered. Avoiding cramming. But you can have them written somewhere outside the cover of a water bottle. There is often strict supervision, but you can still avoid suspicion if you’re calm (without acting calm) and if you’re at your best self.
- Prepare for the Topics: There are a few topics you should always be prepared for. They are total cost, Pythagorean theorem, mean, median, and mode, simple interest, surface area, circumference, and perimeter. When you know these, you can find innovative ways to hack answers online. You can even use your calculator for some of these.
- Using a Calculator: There are different programs on the calculator, you only need to know how they function. You don’t need to look for how to pass the GED math test easy when you have a perfect scientific calculator. With it, just press your “Edit” option after which you’ll choose the program you want to engage in. You will not be suspected, especially if your center is lenient with the use of calculators. Since you can’t bring your GED cheat sheet into the exam hall, you can still have your GED cheats with your calculator.
Tips for Passing the GED Math
There are different ways to pass the GED math test. These are essential though:
- Know the topics.
- Choose the ones you need to know more about and study them.
- Reach out to a math instructor or friends who know maths.
- Practice consistently until the start of exams.
- Don’t be anxious. Be confident.
- Take a GED get-ready test if you think you’re not fit enough. The practice test is free and so are the classes.
- Motivate yourself. Don’t make yourself nervous.
- Set a clear goal for your success and identify particular objectives. Setting a goal will help you focus on something tangible.
Try imaginining being successful. Sometimes, you can push yourself to success when you imagine what success feels like. This is why you should have specific targets and enhance your self-confidence. You should avoid people with negative thoughts while you embrace those with positive thoughts. Don’t be pushed by the fear of failure but the fear of success. If you are motivated by the fear of failure, you may eventually fail as you may feel uncertain about your abilities and ambitions. Also, don’t compare yourself with anyone. Developing your path is the best way to pass a test. If you want to cheat, don’t condemn yourself.
Also try finding a preparation program for your GED test. There are many preparatory classes for a GED test. You only need to know them and take the classes to perform excellently.
Is Your GED Stressing You Out?
Now that you’ve read over these tips, you can be confident to take the test. You can have a GED test online through the proctored test and still complete it with a bang!
You have already learned what a GED test is, ways to cheat on a math test without getting caught as well as the tips for passing the GED math test. All of these are ways to excel and boost your chances of gaining admission into the college of your choice in the US or Canada.
However, as earlier noted, GED is different from a high school diploma certificate. While high school could take time, you can skip it for the test. It’s just that it’s tough, but it’s fast. It’s for everyone regardless of your academic capacities. Yet, there is nothing bad in wanting to succeed, even in your GED. If you need extra help, don’t be afraid to reach out for it. There are plenty of trustworthy and reliable homework services you can turn to.
Taking a GED might raise plenty of questions. Here are the most frequently asked ones:
Can you cheat on a GED test?
Although there are lower chances of GED test cheats. The tips for passing the GED math are numerous and so is it for other subjects. There are high consequences if you’re caught cheating. Aside from failure, you may be prosecuted.
However, one of the ways to cheat and go scot-free is to be as natural as possible. Don’t be too relaxed to avoid attracting attention, and don’t be too tense. Exhibit the two emotions to show how serious the exam is to you. This way, you will be considered clean.
Is the GED online test proctored?
Since the start of the coronavirus, many schools have started taking online tests through proctored technology. GED tests are also available as Online Proctored GED tests. All you need is reliable internet, a computer or laptop, as well as a webcam.
However, you can be smart by choosing a computer with poor audio capacities. This will reduce the potential detection of ruffling sheets should you have them somewhere around you. You also need to take the test in private and as you wait, the requirements are verified before starting the test.
How many times can you retake the GED?
You can take the exam only three times if you fail after the first trial. Additionally, if you fail three times subsequently, you can get a chance to take the test again after 60 days.
If you want to retake the test even after you have passed the test, you need approval. For the sake of more grades, you need to write an email and explain why you need to retake the test although you’ve passed. After this, you’ll get an email. If your request is granted, you’ll be told of the schedules to retake the exam.
Can someone else take the GED test for me?
Impersonation is a risky part of GED tests. Most types of tests that exist, people can take for you. Having someone take the test for you isn’t a choice you can make on your own, you can find a doppelganger of yourself to take the test for you too.
Is GED harder than high school diploma?
This is a rather practical question. You can use both certificates to apply to college or get a job but they have distinct differences.
A GED certification is faster to get and complete, you don’t need to be shy about your age and height if you’re taking the test, and you can easily switch to the workforce afterward.
For a high school diploma, you get to possess school experience and you can gain admission to schools in the US and others.
How hard is it to pass a GED test?
Frankly, the test is sometimes harder than you expect. It doesn’t mean that you can’t pass the test.
The test had a success rate of 80% back in 2018 and it can be believed that it has improved since you can now take the test in the comfort of your home. Within 7 to 8 hours, you can be done with the test.
With a passing score of 145 or more, you can gain admission into the college of your choice.
Get GED Prep Help Right Now!
So now you know more about the GED but are still feeling unprepared. You can always get top notch help from experts online. Our website provides writing and testing help services for everyone! No matter what you are preparing for, we are here to help in any way possible. So get in touch with us right now, so you can prepare for your GED stress free.
What happens if I cheat on GED?
If caught cheating on your GED, your test results can get disqualified; you can get banned from taking any test, and you might face criminal charges that damage your reputation and credibility. You can even lose your degree or face consequences. Luckily, you can overcome this with expert help.
What is the hardest GED test?
The most challenging GED test is the math exam. This subject has a much lower pass rate compared to the rest of the subjects. However, the exam difficulty level can vary from student to student, depending on their strengths, weaknesses, what they understood in class, and how much they studied.
What is a good score for GED test?
Scoring 145 or more on all subjects in GED is considered a pass, and some students can consider being a good score. However, if you plan on using the GED results to apply for college without going to college-level courses, then you should aim for at least 165 in all subjects.